Reliable Consultancy Services
With such a wide range of experienced experts working together , it is natural there should also be a demand for Consulting Services and in recent years there has been an increased demand for advice and support from ship Owners /Operators, ship yards, financiers, insurance providers, Government Bodies and training providers .
Join Hands Marine Services United regularly takes on consultancy work for the following typical projects:
• Inspections and valuations of vessels.
• Selection of Flag and Class Societies.
• Complex vessel repairs and modifications.
• New buildings – full service including design, superintendence and management.
• Dry-dock superintendence and support with settlement of costs.
• Vessel scrapping.
• Identification of finance for the acquisition of new and second-hand tonnage.
• Assessment of other owners/managers ship management systems and controls.
• Pre-purchase assessment of ships equipment.
• Assessment of on-board security.
• Assistance with ship security – evaluations, production of the Ship Security Plan, audit and the ISSC process, security training.
• Evaluation of potential senior officers and key shore staff.
• Investigation and assessment of training requirements.
• Preparation of Masters for MCA UKLAP examinations.
• Cargo and other insurance claims.
• Assistance with the certification process for ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001.
• Development of new training programs and obtaining Flag/Class Approval.